Sunday, June 27, 2010
Instructions for Over The Lambow View
"Over The Lambow" Support Information View
Quick Guide for Easy Mode
1. Move using arrows.
2. Tap once to jump and double tap to jump higher.
3. Tilt back and forward to climb up and down ladders.
4. If you find the rainbow device next to Toto (a dog), the rainbow gate opens for completion of the stage.
5. When you get the rainbow gate, the stage is completed, and you can move to the next stage.
6. Use the map function in order to find the rainbow device/gate.
(Touch the “Map” on the top of the screen)
7. The attack gauge is filled when you touch the floating lambs or Lambow items.
8. Use the attack button to attack monsters or destroy obstacles.
(1) Controls (movement and the use of ladders)
1. Movement for Easy Mode (Touch Screen)
There are transparent arrows on the bottom left of the screen. Touch the arrows to move the character.
The gravity censor is used for control. Tilt left/right to move character left/right.
3. The use of Ladders
- Grabbing/releasing ladders
Jump near the ladder to grab the ladder.
In order to release the ladder, touch the screen in same manner of grabbing the ladder.
- Climb up and down ladders.
The accelerometer is used to climb up and down ladders.
Tilt back and forward to climb up and down ladders.
Tap anywhere on the screen to jump. Tap once to jump, and tap twice to jump higher. In the easy mode, double tap to make the character jump his highest regardless of the timing, but in the hard mode, timing is important to jump highest.
One tap the screen for a single jump/double tap the screen for a double jump
(3) Progressing through the stages
Find the rainbow gate in order to finish a stage; however the gate is not visible at the start.
First, find a rainbow device next to the dog named Toto who guards it.
A round shaped rainbow device is next to Toto.
Second, once you get the rainbow device, the message, “Open Gate” appears. It means that the rainbow gate is open, so seek the rainbow gate. When seeking the rainbow gate, you can use the map to help. When reaching the rainbow gate, you complete the stage and move to the next stage.
The Rainbow Gate is shown under the arrow.
(4) Using the Map.
We offer a map function in order to look around the whole level. Click “Map” on the top of the left. You can easily find the rainbow device/gate using this function.
(5) Attack Button and Gauge
- Attack Button
Attack monsters using the attack button. You can also destroy obstacles that block your passage using the attack button.
The attack button and gauge are on the bottom of the left.
As shown above, you can attack monsters and destroy obstacles.
- Attack gauge.
It is necessary to fill the attack gage in order to keep attacking.
You can touch and break floating lambs in order to fill the attack gauge.
As shown above, touch a floating lamb to fill the attack gauge.
You can also collect this item to fill the attack gauge.
(6) Using Items
There are a variety of items. As soon as you collect attack items, they move to the item slot at the top-middle of the screen. When you touch the item slot, you can use the items you collect.
As shown in the picture, there is an item slot on the top
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Instructions for Over The Lambow View
Quick Guide for Easy Mode View
Over The Lambow is a " New Type Action Adventure " game for the iPhone and iPod touch
Support Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
“Lambow” has to save lambs that the monster kidnaps by flying into the sky and retrieve them.
Lambow needs to find the device to open a rainbow gate, while avoiding the monster on the stage.
Collect as many items as you can during the process to earn more points, and you can also use these items to
attack the monster.
You can save the lambs that are in trouble, and clear the stage by using the rainbow device. There is an
exciting adventure waiting for you!
Characteristics of the Game
• This is an action-adventure game that everyone can enjoy.
• Cute animated characters.
• Contains 15 various and detailed stages.
• A feeling of satisfaction from using various items.
• “Open Feint” is used to rank the competition.
• Uses a unique attack system via an attack gage.
• Play time, play count, and play ranking are applied.